About 25% of consumers now report they are purchasing plant-based skincare today, and 39% say they prefer to buy products with plant-based ingredients. There are many reasons why this is so. Here, we highlight and share 5 reasons why you might adopt and consider using plant-based skincare yourself.
- One of the primary benefits of plant-based ingredients in natural skin care is that your body innately knows how to process them. The plant world is rich in natural antioxidants, vitamins, and emollients, which are the perfect building blocks for truly efficient complexes that deliver powerful benefits. Plant based skincare is effective and the natural choice for your skin.
- Natural beauty products are traditionally made without harmful chemicals or synthetic ingredients. These natural ingredient products actually offer nutritional value to your skin, as they are made to repair, rejuvenate and refine your skin. Plant based products are like food for your skin - feeding them health and vitality.
- Your skin is your largest organ of absorption. So when using plant based products you eliminate the worry about the loads of chemicals and the toxic effects they can have on your body. A regimen with plant-based skincare assures that you will be adding to your beauty and not adding toxicity to your body, which has been shown to age you over time.
- Using clean, plant-based skincare products provides anti-inflammatory, essential fatty acids in a bath of potent botanical antioxidants to maximize anti-inflammatory effects and protect your skin from the damaging and early-aging effects of inflammation.
- Products that are conventionally produced with synthetics are not only unnatural and typically not good for your skin, they are also bad for the environment and have negative impact on wildlife. Conventional skincare products may also contain ingredients grown and harvested with pesticides and other chemicals that are considered harmful and damaging to the soil. The manufacturing process of these ingredients involves loads of chemicals, which are released into the air and our water supplies, thereby affecting nature and wildlife all over the world.
Make a decision to use consciously manufactured plant-based skincare products, such as Young Ever After. These all natural plant based products are better for you, and your skin will thank and reward you with vibrantly healthy and glowing appearance for years to come.
Cheers to Plant-Based Skincare and being Young Ever After - Dr. Rose
#PlantBasedSkincare #BeautyBlog #Cosmetics Blog #SkinBlog #SkincareBlog #YoungEverAfter #LookAndFeelYounger #BeautyTipTuesday